Monday, September 24, 2007

I cry when I’m happy _ _ _!

It seems I’m a lonely island of materialistic prosperity admist the ocean of poverty. But I’m not an illusionist. Even, I’d be an illusionist, I’m sure – I wouldn’t know the difference between magic & illusion. I’m shrewd but still not Dexter. I’m alacrity but languish. I’m tied in the manacles of my own principles – I get caught in the net of my own thoughts.

It follows like I’m not a blossomed flower; or rather I just can’t blossom to my fullest. No doubt, time is the ultimate elixir, but, the consequences that follow are never ephemeral. Still I can’t figure out, whether I know my limits. If I would be knowing it, that and only can I say that I’m not at my fullest. I find myself, biased with some indelible nets of thoughts, struggling really hard to set free and praying to god – I wish I’d remember Tennyson’s those lines –

Leave the cage, go, fly high,
It is your day, touch the sky.

Twenty years down the line, I dream that every barrier shall be vanished, every valley shall be exalted and every mountain & hill shall be made low, the rough places shall be made plain, and the crooked places shall be made straight, and the glory of the lord shall be revealed and all flesh and bone shall see it together – this, you can say as my hope; my meaning of freedom. And freedom comes from distinct & indelible hard work. So let the hard work flow, let the hard work go, make it your say, make it your word.

Let the freedom flow from each and every corner of your existing surrounding. Let the freedom of your materialistic prosperity gloom and your happiness blossom to fullest, as of mine – so I cry – c’est la vie.

The problem with me is, I’m the men who indulge in the illusions of hope. No doubt – we’re apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth – and wide open for using a wand. This is transforming me into a beast. Every thing happens exponentially. I personally do not believe in avalanche, but saturation do exist. But I’m not mean, though. But, am I disposed to be of the number of those, who having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not, the things so nearly concern my temporal salvation? For my part, what ever anguish of spirit may cost, I’m willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide my whole for it; in order to blossom to my fullest, till the end of life – without elixir of life – but through determinations – Que Sera Sera.

14 comments:

  1. it was an auspicious apportunity for me to jst take a glance on bt's blog & i think it would b called a nice start.

    at first i thought dat why to read such a blog but den i felt great dat it was a gud one i can tell him to continue preforming dis acts.

    i heartily congratulate him 4 d same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually it was a nice not but frankly to u told to u to understand ur comment i need some more time with dictionery and it can b nice learning curve 4 me and especially ur thought is sky high and as a seen of first blog it is really nice to see this type of note and really amazing so please keep writing some new ones olso that i can improve my vocabulary more thanks bye dude love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart is like generator of feelings....
    Transmittng wirelessly using eyes..
    Load is Love and effect is lively.....
    ...capacitor is connected parallely
    PF impovement isn't necessariily..

    We like your blogs greatly........

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good post with a good vocab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks zahid...neverthe less u could ve gone for some comments or say words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. u dont have many friends
    like me
    a recluse?

    visit here www.keshigirl.blogspot.com

    once u get here
    u will get many friends

    she gets more than 100 comments on every post

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was a nice blog but not really heart touching it inverse of that belongs to me
    it happens that sometimes if a person is not getting success or its dream or life aim and he doesnt believing to get result in his favour and get that time it happens but if really dont happen with me so the topic inverse is good for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am so happy yar that u r so much good at this type of stuff...

    really u r a very good person heaving this type of creavity,....

    have a fun full time fun from.......roxee

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ jim

    hey no, m really not recluse..

    a too talkative, lively vivid person..wat i lacks is a good network of frnds...

    here in my engg. clg. m d only person out of 1700 students writing blogs...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    juss think no one to back me...
    so ve to contact individually like u people...n hey..thanks a lot to understand my plight...be in contact...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ alpesh

    u 'd then better go to my "perpetual quest" blog...

    u might find d answer to ur Quest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) Thanks for visting my blog...

    Yes,Que Sera Sera

    ReplyDelete

you have come here to grace me. feel free and jot down the magic.